Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Metal Computer Can You Fry A Computer Sticking A Metal Object In A Wall Socket If The Computer Is Powered By The Same Circuit

Can you fry a computer sticking a metal object in a wall socket if the computer is powered by the same circuit - metal computer

I saw a video on my computer when my computer stops suddenly. I've tried to make my new computer, but nothing happened. I went into the kitchen for some water, and I realized there was a strong smell of electricity from anywhere in the house. I immediately checked on my son. It is an electronic device in your room. It turns out that my son had problems in connecting the Xbox 360 in the day. Obviously, some plastic items are tempted into the outlet, do connect the Xbox 360, so as presented. My son had a pair of metal tweezers and tried to remove the plastic object when sparks from an outlet. My son was not injured, and for this I am grateful. But I'm curious if you can an object made of metal stick into a socket on the same way a computer connected to roast Cause? I replaced my diet next week, and do not solve my problem. It seems that most of my was cooked that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment