Sunday, February 21, 2010

Abnormal Lab Values Related To Cellulitis What Does Creatinine Of 2.4 And BUN 50 Mean?

What does creatinine of 2.4 and BUN 50 mean? - abnormal lab values related to cellulitis

My grandmother is 84 years old, is usually very active (still works part-time) and live alone was worth the last abnormal laboratory. She had a creatinine of 2.4 and a bullet 50th I'm afraid for them. We discovered when these values a doctor for cough and congestion of some disorentation. He diagnosed "a case of bronchitis." She has a history of diabetes and hypertension. She has no symptoms are related to his kidneys. These levels are in this case of dehydration or just a little substance? As far as I know, all her electrolytes were OK with the height easily expetis potassium. If someone can give me some tips or advice on your lab values, I appreciate it thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment