Monday, February 15, 2010

Wax Before Or After Shower After Shaving My Legs In Shower, Bath, Sitting On Tub, You Name It; My Legs Itch Really Bad. Help Me Please!!

After shaving my legs in shower, bath, sitting on tub, you name it; my legs itch really bad. Help me please!! - wax before or after shower

I have disposable razor, expensive shaving soap, shaving gel, scrub, before you shower after shower. I have a shave and turn into the pain and itching eruptions me, I have cocoa butter, aloe vera, odor and less oil, but nothing works. I am always a model, but it's hard when my legs feel like when I'm sitting on a bed with ants, honey covered. Hair removal is a better solution? Someone else has this problem? Someone please help. : (

4 comments:

leslie said...

After shaving the legs and is dry, try using a lotion Lanocane. His legs are probably too dry in a clean-shaven. It takes away the itch. Try this before starting to grow. It is brutal!

proudper... said...

Repeated shaving, no matter use what you need. try to wax or hair removal. or if you really automated email invitation system about modeling and you want the hair gone forever to get lazer hair removal. is expensive, but worth it Tottaly.

momof2 said...

I do not think that shaving is a good idea for you. But sometimes, I offered again on my legs after shaving soap (instead of rinse water) wash. This small remnant of shaving cream. It may well be a sensation. Have you tried Cetaphil soap? For sensitive skin.
Certainly, you can try to grow. It can be painful.
Try a different knife. You can have allergic reactions to the lotion Strip. The answer to shave maybe not so much to help on the skin.
It appears that you have tried several options. If all else fails, go to a dermatologist.

aaron said...

You can find a dermatologist, and then after the treatment, or whether they prove Waxin

Post a Comment