Monday, February 1, 2010

Yamaha Bike Birthday Cake What Can Get For My Dirt Bike?

What can get for my dirt bike? - yamaha bike birthday cake

I have a few 2002 Yamaha TT-R 90N 3 years for my birthday, I want to sell now. My father paid $ 1200 for it originally. It is in very good condition, low hours and has new spark plugs, carborator and rebuilt in the last month. The Dirt Bike has reached only a few bikes scatch him my brothers. Most of the bike is very good and works well. I want to know what price to sell.

3 comments:

jennyfur... said...

for the price of motorcycles Kelley Blue Book, then put on the sale, if not within a few weeks, the price is a little more, etc. .. sold

jennyfur... said...

for the price of motorcycles Kelley Blue Book, then put on the sale, if not within a few weeks, the price is a little more, etc. .. sold

Andy Pandy said...

Dirt ???????????????????

Post a Comment