Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tech Deck 1 Set Golden Trucks How Good Is My Stratagy?

How good is my stratagy? - tech deck 1 set golden trucks

my wind deck is set so that I win in 3 turns flat.

At the same time: 1 seconds, and I wonder warrior speed and destroy enemy monsters defense.
Curve 2: Warrior Speed is destroyed, the place where Lady Bug 4 star'm sanctions to be imposed by way of definition, 1-series card and end my turn.

Curve 3: I turn to win. Mariquita destroy all my opponents monsters with 4 stars and lightning, they shake, if necessary, turn the card face down if above the threshold and bring the two monsters, the game card because of the rising air current, then the victim Mariquita stars 4 and warning Cybertech Allagator. Storm use, if necessary, and finish the opponent. I win.

It is customary to always the risk of a terrible and I remember that my deck was created with the cards they have anything in my deck, which is set if

3 comments:

ktuano said...

I agree with Jex S, because it is a good duelist and he knows what he's doing.

Jebidiah said...

In a duel or a perfect work, but you have no idea if all these cards and the assumption that your opponent has no Spell or Trap cards, his strategy did not stop, so I believe that through thought. each level can ask someone to a victory in three shifts, if they based the cards you need and your opponent cards take shit.

Joey said...

Do not listen Jebidiah Springfield here simply rely on your plans and that they were wrong if they are not perfect, nor his opponent has been lost, if you know what to strike. and it never hurts to have 2 backup plans, do not you?

Post a Comment