Sunday, January 24, 2010

Allan Block Junior Can Alcoholic Beverages Enhance Your Memory?

Can alcoholic beverages enhance your memory? - allan block junior

I am very curious to know whether it is true that some of my classmates when I drink alcohol while you study if you have important exams, but they were really drunk. Only a few cans or bottles of alcohol. Some, check out what is actually happening.

As Edgar Allan Poe wrote some of his most famous works, if your baby.

I also want to determine whether it is true, but I fear that I might have a mental block during the test.

But I also heard from my classmates, other than alcohol nerve cells can destroy it.

What is the explanation for why some people learn by heart, if you drink alcohol and not others?

Alcoholic beverages can increase the memory? Or, you can destroy the nerve cells?

2 comments:

Moxie131... said...

I have just a biography of Edgar Allan Poe, and I do not really believe what he wrote while drunk. He was barely able to stand or walk on his own when he was drunk, much less write it. I say he suffered from mental problems (anxiety, depression, etc.) and wrote most of his works under these influences, but probably not drunk.
In any case, surely alcohol damage nerve cells. And the liver and kidneys, etc. Maybe I can remember people better if he came home drunk only a brain active and need to slow down a little alcohol for sedation and can remember things ... know.

cavassi said...

Alcohol destroys brain cells over time. I can not say why they have passed the test, can not intervene after drinking during the study, but a drink that bad, but again can lead to poisoning brain damage. Note that many medical reports show that can be a single glass of wine a day to improve the health note. In my case, I wonder if a glass of wine is good for me because I put into hibernation. Good luck with your studies!

Post a Comment