Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dog Oral Papilloma Treatment Crush What Do They Use To Make Chloroform(I Have A Dog I Need To Sedate But He Wont Take Oral Meds And?

What do they use to make chloroform(I have a dog I need to sedate but he wont take oral meds and? - dog oral papilloma treatment crush

I have a dog that is verry nice to me when I'm not sure the vet, but if you know HES a walk I need the rest before he can set a muzle on him, but he is not for oral medicines and bites when you see a needle! (I alow any children around him!)

To see Cloroform In thinking about a spray bottle to mist your face, whether it enough to make him a muzle and Cary on the back of the car to the vet (with rabies updates, please contact scores)

6 comments:

Athos said...

Just put the pills in a piece of raw meat and feed. He did not even know know that they are there.

Samsara said...

If you have a legitimate reason for the use of chloroform, which are achieved through chemical inputs (ie can, pharmacy) channels. I feel a little uncomfortable about your request. It is like entering someone's house and do not go your name on the paper that chloroform was acquired.

The rest of the questions and answers here do not inspire confidence, either specifically (eg, "Why dose bad when I rub alcohol in the urethra?")

Rose said...

I think you should ask a vet, even if you do not take them away.

Tina of Lymphland.com said...

You have to be a veterinarian, can make house calls, try a quiet dog with drugs, fog, etc., is dangerous and can kill or cause brain damage to your dog. There are some vets call the home was a few years ago, when I a dog that was too hard to pull back and forth to be called around and found.

Tina of Lymphland.com said...

You have to be a veterinarian, can make house calls, try a quiet dog with drugs, fog, etc., is dangerous and can kill or cause brain damage to your dog. There are some vets call the home was a few years ago, when I a dog that was too hard to pull back and forth to be called around and found.

atg28 said...

The farce with chloroform, and people knocking science fiction of the time.

You probably have the dog to vomit before the knock. It takes a while before you actually get out of combat.

I went with one of the suggestions to hide the pills in food.

Post a Comment