Saturday, January 16, 2010

Gmac Homeowners Insurance Do You Have A Mortgage With GMAC, And If So, Have They Done Anything To Cause You To Default On The Loan?

Do you have a mortgage with GMAC, and if so, have they done anything to cause you to default on the loan? - gmac homeowners insurance

Does your mortgage company look nothing illegal as they were or are late in paying your mortgage? Do you have the delay in payment, you can not pay, and homeowners insurance, pricing of undue delay in sending reports Credit reporting agencies, said they were at the end of your payment (s). These are some tactics that a mortgage company or mortgage administrator, to explain it in default of the loan and either close or drive them into bankruptcy.
I ask this because I think they have my mortgage company was suspended, and I want to know if I am the only person who has experienced this abuse behaivour am.

4 comments:

The MortgageGuy said...

Mortgage non-arbitrary selection of people and say: I want to ruin distroy this kind of credit or your life. Lenders sell, the loan is generally regarded as a note to other lenders. Even then, unless the creditor that you sell your note. (Regardless of their opinion of the Pre-paid lawyers) Note Listing Service is a different lender. All lenders have customer service Web or phone numbers. I suggest you speak with your lender and with them. Frankly, the lender has more to gain and retain customers forclosing property of another. His interest known.

billy_ra... said...

that sounds a little uncomfortable for me ...

darcidaz... said...

GMAC had to rent a vehicle. Music and can only say it was wrong and unjust. Call your local Better Business report will also examine yoor credit. If you think you also do not stop until they get answers

tomthemo... said...

Therefore, you should need a lawyer on your side. My mortgage lender, I celebrated my 1st and 2 Mortgage .... our 2nd Mortgage sold to another company, and do not let us know. We send $ 500 payment for the mortgage on our 2nd as usual. We were by the company of our 2nd Mortgage, we were 60 days late, and that our payments were never sent says. I sat with my attorney (through my membership prepaid)-legally and in 3 days, I had my money and the last were removed from my credit report. I also learned that all complaints of this nature should not be brought into line if the request for a lawyer ....

Post a Comment