Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Internet Backup How Can I Save Files From The Internet To An Online Backup Account?

How can I save files from the internet to an online backup account? - internet backup

Well, the thing that I have) a very large file that I need to download (1.5 GB. The thing is that I still can not download. What I need is something that allows me to download the file in a network to the temporary directory (such as online backup services) that run on my PC, I downloaded later. In other words, I need an online service that can allow me to download files from the Internet (such as Photobucket to get photos from the Internet can).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Open a free email account from AOL. With this username and password (such as AOL e-mail) account, open a free account on the X-drive (if u do not have an AOL account u have to pay per unit of x - OPN for a Free AOL account ). Form is what u want to do.

Good luck and enjoy

Post a Comment