Friday, January 22, 2010

When Was Razr Discontinued Should I Keep My RAZR Phone?

Should I keep my RAZR phone? - when was razr discontinued

In November, owes me a new phone with new every 2 "Verizon" program. I was too lazy to search for a new phone. My RAZR is thin. I do not know what to get. Verizon RAZR exposed so that a new RAZR is not the problem. I do not know what they are buying. I like the way they can keep the RAZR between the shoulder and face when (my hands were full so take food inside). Any suggestions? What happens to phones that are used where the keyboard slides out, you still think about them?

2 comments:

II Crimzon II said...

Dude get the Voyager I and gave him her phone txting alsome and all the good things about this phone and I fell into the water and not always a lot of water, but still works in the hope that the aid is a good or DARE Phone and 2 that both

davieboy... said...

If you get the knife? I have a razor and I like that it was the best phone I have owned and possessed a large amount of DIF. I'll buy a new phone, now I'm a slide with the keyboard I think that would be indicative of an impressive, if you do get a new one.

Post a Comment