Monday, January 25, 2010

Can U Give A Dog Clonazepam How Do I Deal With This Anxiety? Or Is It Anxiety?

How do I deal with this Anxiety? Or is it Anxiety? - can u give a dog clonazepam

Little things make me so aggrivated and frustrated and depressed. Listen discomfort Waterdog me. I'm to the point that I can not breathe and I have constantly emphasized panic attacks. My acid reflux causes panic attacks. Sounds and smells agrivate break me and my nerves. Some days I can tell you that I am what I am or what the insidious hatred from my mouth and yell at me. I try to control, but it is not controllable. My nerves can not do things that are difficult to handle or not. I am on clonazepam for generalized anxiety and Wellbutrin for depression, but these do not work. I am so confused and scatter brain all the time. I lost my concentration in the middle of a sentence and forget the things I Alzheimer's or something. I've been injured the whole time and I can not have any friends because people think I'm crazy. I feel so tormented inside. It is a constant feeling terrible. Can anyone give me some advice on what the doctor can help you better understand, because they think that I am appear tonice.
(please no comments appalling average)

3 comments:

Hypnotherapy with Phillip said...

I recommend talking with a therapist, taking pills just to control their problem, not his fear occurs because something in the past, your best way to resolve this issue and ignore the problems instead of simply and pain . relief Anxiety can lead to many levels deep and can be very serious. I recommend talking with a therapist or another, and go to the root of the problem.
If you want to contact me please do not.

Paul Allen said...

Sounds like my father

mymindis... said...

Well, on a positive note, the fact that you know, not improved and are able to recognize what is good! Some people do not know him. My advice to you - and aggaravating May, but if the doc says your fine and do not feel well, then he will not try it! You should try another doctor. seriously. I think you need to change their drug regime. But do not stop what you are taking, now. but I would consider another doctor, someone who listen to you, with you! Good luck!

Post a Comment